02 Aug General Data Protection Regulation
Posted at 00:00h in Bookkeeping
GDPR gives individuals more control over their personal data.
Are you worried about GDPR?
Here are some basics of what you should know…
- GDPR applies to any personal data you store on your customers, clients and employees.
- If you are collecting data then you need to keep those individuals informed of:
- What data you are storing
- How you are storing it and
- What you will do with it.
- Your communication must be clear with straight forward language to ensure it is understandable.